ELITE LEVEL TEAMS
Richmond Consolidated School – Richmond, MA
NOTE: Players who have registered to be in our In-House program do not need to come to the tryouts. In-House Practices will begin in January-2020 depending on coach availability.
Forms and Tryout Checklist
Here are the steps that you need to take prior to the the tryouts:
- Make sure to register online
- Register/Renew USAV Membership:
- Print and bring your NERVA/USAV Membership Confirmation Card
- Print & fill out NERVA/USAV Medical Release Form
- Print & fill out BCVBC Photo Release Form
- Check-in for all try out events will be open 30 MIN before the tryout time. If you did not register online and are registering as a walk-in it is recommended that you arrive no later than 30 MIN early to the tryout
- Come prepare and ready
- At arrival, once you have turned in all of your forms, you will be given your tryout numbers (shirt or pin tags). This number will be your tryout number and should be worn throughout the tryout period
- Remember that this is a tryout, coaches will be evaluating you at all times. The most important thing is that you have fun and enjoy playing the game of volleyball!
- You will be evaluated on all skills in accordance to your position in addition to your overall skills, athletic ability, positive attitude and effort, and the ability to take direction from the coaches
- At the end of the tryout period all teams will be posted on our website and a direct email will be sent to each teams